|• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction, business or related field.|
• Or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, skills, knowledge, abilities and experience.
• Minimum three years of experience working in document management and computerized scheduling.
• Familiarity of construction terms and documentation.
• Knowledge of Primavera scheduling software is required
• This position will be required to work some evening shifts
• Must have a negative drug result on required drug test.
• Must have a valid Driver's License.
|The successful candidate will be assigned full-time in a pipeline installation project in Victorville, California. Work will entail daily driving (occasionally) along the pipe route approximately 6 miles roundtrip. This position will create logs of construction documents, monitor and expedite process of these documents, review/comment/recomment baseline schedules and contractor’s monthly updates.|
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Services include planning, cost and schedule (work breakdown structure) metrics and tools, collecting performance data (installed quantities, expended labor hours, and other progress measurements for direct hire and subcontract work), tracking data (daily cost compilation and monitoring), analyzing (earned value, productivity and risk analysis), and reporting.
• Identifies and tracks all changes or potential changes to the project scope, ensuring estimates of cost changes and schedule impact are given visibility with the client and project management.
• Integrates cost and schedule data and reporting with the Company’s accounting and management information systems to facilitate meeting Company performance and financial goals.
• May also be involved in change control management, document control management and critical path method network analysis.
• Helps monitor the program costs, including budget, commitments, expenditures, forecasted future costs and remaining balances on all accounts.
• Interfaces closely with the program cost accounting system to ensure correct cost coding and payment request processing of all contractor and vendor invoices.
• Works with the program cost control system and helps develop associated cost control specifications and procedures.
Requisition Number: IE73178
By being hired into one of our Project Engineer jobs at URS, you’ll be a key member of the URS team. Professionals in Project Engineer careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Project Engineer job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Project Engineer at URS may be waiting for you!